Wednesday 18 February 2015

Tagxedo

So, what shall we do that's fun while half of our hub (Totara Hub) goes swimming... Oh, Yes! An all about me activity... but what shall we use to make an all about me that looks cool? But as we always know, Mrs Hardaker always have learning the fun way usually planned.

"I would like everyone to jump onto your devices and make a tagxedo about yourself."

And so everyone rushed onto their devices and started looking for websites that you can create a tagxedo. It took us quite a while to find the right site because some websites required Adobe Flash and some needed Microsoft Services or something. But we all finally found the right site.

After a few days I finished my tagxedo. This was mine:


If you would like to create your own tagxedo like my one, just click this link:

At least now most of us, hopefully all, have finished the tagxedo. Unfortunately, the ones who haven't finished them won't be able to share theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment