Sunday 15 February 2015

Superheroes

Look at that! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a dog stuffed in a hotdog that just flew off a catapult? No! It's a superhero!

Hey everyone! It's time for you to check out what we've been doing on the first/second week of school! Can you guess what we were doing? Well, we were creating superheroes!

Pretty cool, huh?! You can create your own at Marvel.com! After we created these, we wanted more fun added into it. And so I thought, wouldn't it be cool to have my face on the superhero! This is what my superhero looked like after a bit of editing:

I thought that this was amazing! So I showed the teacher (Mrs Hardaker), and she thought it was amazing! 
So she yelled out to the class, "Everyone, if you want your superhero to have your face on it, email it to Sam." And so I got lots of emails saying 'Sam can you print this' 'Sam please do this' etc.

If YOU would like your superhero to have your face on it, just take a screenshot of your superhero, take a picture of you, write your email (so I can send it back) then email it to me (my email: slamuelrock@icloud.com).

I'll give it to you in no time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow sam that super hero likes AWESOME!!! I like how you did the super hero then did the picture of your face in it.
    keep up the AWESOME work !!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete