Wednesday 10 September 2014

Fun Run

Today (Thursday the 11th) it was the Fun Run! Before the Fun run, I was going to be in the obstacle version, but after that, I chose the competitive version.

It took AGES before it came to the year 5 competitive race. "Year 5 competive racers for BOYS!!!" Mrs Miller cried out. Oh, no! I thought to myself. As a walked to the starting line, my stomach felt weird. I knew I wasn't ready for this. "GO!!!" I suddenly ran as fast as I can; ALL around Paki's paddak all around the original field (the biggest) 4 times!!! (4 laps) After I ran half of Paki's paddak on the first lap, my ribs started hurting... Oh, no... I had the stitch!

After the whole race finished, I ran back to the waiting and watching place. I felt SO dehydrated.

Well, now that the race is finished, I felt glad (even though I came 10th) that I was in the competitive. I hope I do better next time!

ME RUNNING:




1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Sam!! Good on you for representing your House with Pride...and a smile to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete